Day 24 - Transformed by Truth

Thinking About My Purpose in Life

Points to Ponder:
The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make us like the Son of God.

Many who claim to believe the Bible "from cover to cover" have never read it from cover to cover.

The truth will set you free, but first it may make you miserable!

The truth transforms me.

Verses to Remember:
People need more than bread for their life; they must feed on every word of God.  - Matthew 4:4 (NLT)

God's... gracious Word can make you into what he wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need.  - Acts 20:32 (Msg)

If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.  - John 8:31-32 (KJV)

Question to Consider:
What are the Words of God that I haven't followed yet?

Comments