Day 29 - Accepting Your Assignment

Thinking About My Purpose in Life

Points to Ponder:
If I have no love for others, no desire to serve others, I should question whether Christ is really in my life.

Spiritual maturity is never an end in itself.  We grow up in order to give out.

Service is the pathway to real significance.

Service is not optional.

Verses to Remember:
It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others.  - Ephesians 2:10 (LB)

I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do.  - John 17:4 (Msg)

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.  - Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)

Question to Consider:
What's holding me back from serving God?

Comments