Day 28 - It Takes Time

Thinking About My Purpose in Life

Points to Ponder:
While we worry about how fast we grow, God is concerned about how strong we grow.

There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss, and no loss without pain.

God is never in a hurry but he is always on time.

There are no shortcuts to maturity.

Verses to Remember:
Everything on earth has its own time and its own season.  - Ecclesiastes 3:1 (CEV)

I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns.  - Philippians 1:6 (LB)

God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again.  - Philippians 1:6 (NCV)

Question to Consider:
What area of my spiritual growth do I need to be more patient?

Comments