Day 21 - Protecting Your Church

Thinking About My Purpose in Life

Points to Ponder:
Nothing on earth is more valuable to God than his church.

We must passionately love the church in spite of its imperfections.

We protect the fellowship when we honor those who serve us by leading.

It is my responsibility to protect the unity of my church.

Verses to Remember:
You are joined together with peace through the Spirit, so make every effort to continue together in this way.  - Ephesians 4:3 (NCV)

Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony.  - Colossians 3:14 (LB)

Let us concentrate on the things which make for harmony and the growth of our fellowship together.  - Romans 14:19 (Ph)

Question to Consider:
How can I protect the unity in my church family?

Comments