Day 36 - Made for a Mission

Thinking About My Purpose in Life

Points to Ponder:
Jesus calls us not only to come to him, but to go for him.

The Great Commission was given to every follower of Jesus.

It is easy to get distracted, because Satan would rather have you do anything besides sharing your faith.

I was made for a mission.

Verses to Remember:
In the same way that you gave me a mission in the world, I give them a mission in the world.  - John 17:18 (Msg)

The most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work that the Lord Jesus gave me.  - Acts 20:24 (NCV)

Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.  - Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)

Question to Consider:
What fears do I have now that keep me away from fulfilling my mission?

Comments