Focusing on Ourselves will Never Revel our Lifes Purpose


We are made by God for his purpose.  He designed our body structure, our talent and our attitude solely for his purpose. 

So don't get upset when all your plans aren't working as what you expect.  God planned our existence into this world for his purpose.

How his plans greatly affect my life?

All the years of my existence here on earth, I felt like I'm always struggling with the things I have wanted for myself.  Most of the time I get easily upset if things aren't working according to my plans.  My outlook in life is greatly affected by the problems that surrounded me.

However, I've started to learn the art of letting go.  It isn't an easy process, but worth it.  The most effective way for me to start the process is by having a personal conversation with God at anytime.  I always pray to him that if my plan is in accordance to his plan, he will find a way to make things right.  Otherwise, I will be greatful for whatever result he will give to me.  It kills my high expectations toward things based on my plans, which helps me maintain my positive outlook in life.

I can assure you that living without expectation means decreasing your burden in life.  Remember what God told us?  Do your part and he takes care of the rest.

How about you? Is your plan working just right for you?

Comments